ZipWall 10-Foot Dust Barrier Pole
ZipWall 10-Foot Barrier Pole
Zipwall has an inexpensive option for contractors and remodelers looking to create dust barriers on their projects. They sell a steel pole at about half the price of the original ZipWall Aluminum Pole.
ZipWall 10-Foot Dust Barrier Pole – ZipPole TM
Named the ZipPoleTM Spring Loaded Pole, this product will be offered in addition to the company’s 12 and 20 foot aluminum spring-loaded poles.
Available as a 2-pack and 4-pole convenience pack with carry bag and adhesive zippers, the ZipPoleTM product was designed for commercial and residential use, as well as the do-it-yourselfer.
It collapses to approximately 4 feet for easy handling and can fit neatly into the trunk of a car.
A month ago I reviews the Zipwall 4 pole dust barrier system and I can tell you that ZipWall is used by builders, remodeling contractors, painters, floor refinishers, maintenance professionals and do-it-yourselfers as an effective method of controlling dust. Before ZipWall, contractors could spend half a day taping, stapling or gluing plastic sheeting to wall and ceilings to construct a dust barrier, often damaging walls or ceilings in the process.
Consider the advantages of the 10 foot ZipPoleTM barrier:
1. The ZipPoleTM product offers the same patented spring-loaded, twistlocking design as the original, award-winning 12 foot aluminum pole.
2. The new pole is constructed of steel for strength and durability.
3. The pole height ranges from 4 feet 2 inches to 10 feet 3 inches.
4. The ZipPoleTM product weighs 1.5 lbs per pole. – supports up to 80 lbs.
5. The ZipPoleTM product is used with plastic or cloth sheeting, up to 8 mils thick.
6. One person can construct a 20 foot long ZipWall dust barrier in less than one minute.
7. This pole works with ZipWall accessories.
8. Meets EPA requirements for lead dust containment
9. Price of the ZipPoleTM 2-pole pack (ZP2) is $79.95 – a 4-pole pack(ZP4) is $169.95.