Welcome To ConcordCarpenter
Welcome to A Concord Carpenter – a website that offers practical, problem solving and innovative advice and ideas to professionals and serious Do-it-yourselves on home improvement and remodeling projects.
We are a recognized leader in tool and how-to information for building professionals and enjoy using our knowledge and experience to help and educate folks on best practices in the remodeling industry.
Our primary category is Remodeling, Home and Garden; focusing heavily on Professionals, Home Improvement, DIY, Construction Advice and Professional Tool and related Product Reviews.
There are several ways you can gain exposure for your product or service on this site, some of which include:
- Product submission for our carpenters and reviewers to test and evaluate.
- Purchase advertising, newsletter e-blast or video. Pricing depends on the type of advertisement, location and time-frame.
- Most advertising purchases appear on ALL three of our websites: HomeConstructionImprovement, ToolBoxBuzz and here at ConcordCarpenter. Contact us for more information.
AConcordCarpenter, LLC is a full service remodeling company and through this website we use our knowledge and experience to help and educate on best practices in the remodeling industry. We have quickly become a thought leader in the home improvement, construction and renovation industry.
Being a licensed builder with a staff of carpenters awe are one of the very few website personalities with day to day job site experience and credibility.
Very few online publications have the day to day connection with the remodeling industry as we do. We are seasoned contractors who’s knowledge, experience and reputation can help your company educate and inform consumers on your tools and products.
We have a trusted history of only promoting quality products and our confidence in a product can only help build the brand as well as sell product.
AConcordCarpenter.com DELIVERS RESULTS!
Our confidence in a tool or product sends a clear message of quality and value to a readership that is 49% professional contractors and 25% sophisticated hobbyists.
Our website, cable television show and newsletter followers come to the site looking for new, improved tools and product reviews. They rely on our industry training and experience to provide solutions to their problems and make appropriate recommendations for purchasing tools, products and accessories.
These professional contractors and sophisticated hobbyists as well as others are motivated and eager to solve a problem or make a purchase; they trust our advice and recommendations. Many times they make a purchase immediately after reading a review where a direct-buy link is posted.
We are able to showcase, demonstrate and advertise products through a variety of media venues including: our TV cable show, videos channel, social media, weekly newsletter, email blasts, tool and product reviews as well as product placements.
Watch this video to learn more about Advertising here:
- Professional contractor credibility [example HGTV interview]
- First-person authorship by an industry professional [Example]
- 65% professional contractor readership
- 25% Sophisticated hobbyist readership
- Multiple forms of professional consumer contact
- Strong social networking engagement [Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinerest and LinkedIn]
- Outstanding tool and product reviews [ACC YouTube channel videos]
- Direct buy buttons on product reviews
- Credible product and tool videos [Example]
- The ability for fast turnaround on product news, reviews and videos [Example and Example2]
- Exposure on a weekly newsletter
- Exposure on a Bi-weekly cable TV show
- Advertising on website and newsletter with 25% to 50% Share Of Voice.
- The ability to send email blasts to thousands of newsletter subscribers
- Product placement of tools and products shown being used on job-sites, videos, construction / home related articles and Cable TV episodes
- sponsorship opportunities
- priority placement and emphasis on my site.
AConcordCarpenter.com average of 85,500 visitors per month with 1.5 page views. Plus additional exposure on Social media channels and a weekly newsletter.
- 76 Male / 24% Female
- 68% Professional Contractor
- 29% Sophisticated Hobbyist. [serious DIYer]
- 58% of our readers are College or Grad School Educated
- 43% of readers are age 18-34
- 21% of readers are age 35-49
- 17% of readers are age 50+
- 19% of readers make more than $60 K per year
- 47% of readers make more than $100K per year
Information on our Weekly Newsletter:
Our newsletter, called On-The-Level, is a double opt-in process that that publishes weekly on Tuesdays. The newsletter highly targeted to PROs in the tool and building industry. It reaches thousands of people each week. The newsletter has a 30% open rate and its subscriber base has been growing at a daily rate of 3% since inception.
Our newsletter subscribers are highly motivated and trust the information they receive. They rely on our expert advice and recommendations prior to making purchases.
The “On the Level” newsletter uses high-powered email delivery software [AWebber] and can deploy marketing messages in minutes to a list of subscribers, and the consumption of the information is nearly instantaneous.
Pricing depends on the type of advertisement, location and time-frame. Contact us for custom ideas or receive our media guide.