Winner Of Weekly Tool Giveaway
In today’s disposable society we have grown accustomed to throwing away many things including our dull or broken dill bits. This can get costly as drill bits increase in price with their size. Anyone who has fought with trying to use a dull drill bit knows that it makes for difficult drilling and also does not produce clean holes.
Sharpening your dull and broken drill bits can save you time and money as well as produce a safer drilling and better quality work. But unless you have a professional sharpening tool this does not make sense.
- Sharpens twist bits from 3/32 to 3/4 inches.
- Works with high-speed steel, carbide, cobalt, TiN-coated, masonry, and split-point bits.
- Works with English, metric, and letter gauge bits.
- Utilizes a easily replaced, industrial-strength diamond sharpening wheel that will sharpen approximately 200 bits before needing replacement.
- Sharpens most types of Spade Bit drills from 1/4-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch
I was impressed by how quickly I was able to sharpen 25 dill bits with my DrilldoctorSB. [DrillDoctorSB Review] The ability to sharpen my drill bits over and over will no double save me time, money and allow me to have better quality drilling applications and produce better quality work.
Make sure to enter to win next weeks giveaway. To enter go to the top tab of this screen called “Weekly Giveaways.”.
Visit DrillDoctors website.