Milwaukee M12 Bandsaw 2429-21XC
MILWAUKEE M12 BANDSAW
The Milwaukee M12 Cordless Bandsaw 2429-21XC is a compact and lightweight cordless band saw that is OSAHA approved for one-handed operation.
Just think how nice that is when you’re standing on a man lift and cutting uni-strut or threaded rod overhead.
The Milwaukee M12 Band Saw weighs 6.75 pounds and is 12” long.
The Milwaukee M12 Bandsaw 2429-21XC has a 1-5/8” x 1-5/8” cut capacity and is capable of cutting through ¾” EMT in 3 seconds, and will deliver over 150 cuts per charge with the included M12 Red lithium XC High Capacity battery.
A dual-latching lower guard covers the saw blade outside the cutting area, addressing OSHA guarding requirements and making the tool suitable for one-handed use.
A variable speed trigger allows for slow start cuts and user control and a LED lights up the cutting area.
The 2429-21XC comes equipped with
- (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC High Capacity battery,
- 30-minute charger,
- (1) 18 TPI metal cutting blade, and a hard carrying case.
- One-Handed Cuts: Most compact size and lightest weight of any cordless band saw
- Powerful Motor: Cuts 3/4″ EMT in 3 seconds, up to 150 cuts per charge with the XC battery
- 1-5/8″ Cut Capacity: For a wide range of applications
- Meets OSHA Guarding Requirements: Suitable for One-Handed use
- LED Light: Highlights the cut line
- Blade Tension Adjustment: Adjustable blade tracking
We’ve been using the Milwaukee M12 Band saw 2429-21XC on the job site now for six months cutting things like closet rods, rebar, threaded rod. EMT, storm doors and even installed a sound proofing system and used it to cut all of the metal hat channel and bars.
We found it light weight, easy to use and powerful.