Using Customer Surveys To Improve Value
Using Customer Surveys
Is it me or is everyone jumping on the bandwagon and using customer surveys?
About a year ago I found a website called Survey Monkey. This site has a very basic version that is free.
In today’s business environment companies cannot afford to lose a single profitable customer. Surveys allow you to determine what your customer’s value.
Once this information is known, you can make decisions that focus on and improve on this value. We need to listen more to our customers!
Surveys are a great way to learn how you’re doing and show if your customers perceive value in your service.
Here are a few things surveys can help us identify:
1. What are customers’ perceptions of your product or services?
2. How will you improve customer satisfaction?
3. What is the likelihood that your current customers will use your product again?
4. How are you viewed in relation to your competitors?
5. Are you making decisions based on what your customers want or what you think they want?
If you’re running a small business like mine, check out Survey Monkey’s free survey.
You may also enjoy my posts on my survey results.