DEWALT Stackable Mechanic Tool Sets
In true DEWALT Touch fashion the DEWALT Stackable Mechanic Tool Sets are getting a lot of attention. These sets come in durable, stackable cases and clip together as part of the DEWALT® Tough Lock Stacking System for secure transport.
Match Sets To Your Needs
The DEWALT Stackable Mechanic Tool Sets come in a variety of options, allowing you to create a tool set tailored to your specific needs, click on links to purchase:
- DWMT73804 1/4″ & 3/8″ Drive Socket Set- 34 Piece $ 39.99
- DWMT73805 1/4″ Drive Socket Set -25 Piece $ 32.00
- DWMT73806 3/8″ Drive Bit Socket Set-17 Piece $ 19.99
- DWMT73807 1/4″ & 3/8″ Drive Accessory Set- 15 Piece $ 29.99
- DWMT73708 1/4″ Drive Multi- Bit and Nut Driver Set- 70 Piece $ 22.00
- DWMT73809 SAE Combination Wrench Set- 8 Piece $ 26.99
- DWMT73810 METRIC Combination Wrench Set- 8 Piece $ 26.99
- DWMT73811 1/4″ Drive Deep Socket Set- 20 Piece $ 25.00
- DWMT73812 3/8″ Drive Deep Socket Set- 20 Piece $ 37.00
- DWMT73813 1/2″ Drive Socket Set- 23 Piece $ 49.99
- DWMT73814 1/2″ Drive Deep Socket Set SAE- 10 Piece $ 29.99
- DWMT73815 1/2″ Drive Deep Socket Set METRIC- 10 Piece $ 29.99
The Stackable cases feature durable shatter-resistant transparent lids so it is easy to see inside the case. The cases also feature an injection molded tray which can be removed and stored in roller tool chest of
The DEWALT Mechanics Tools offer a full lifetime warranty with hassle free replacement with next day delivery.
“We are so confident in the performance of each piece of the Mechanics Tool Sets that we are offering a 24-hour replacement program,” said Rob Ronan, Senior Product Manager. “Where competing set manufacturers promise replacement with proof of purchase at a store, requiring traveling to and from a retail outlet, DEWALT will ship replacement parts direct without proof of purchase for next day delivery if customers call 800-4-DEWALT or go online to the DEWALT customer service website before 3 p.m.”
I’ve been using these sets, mostly the driver accessory and nut driver sets but also the deep socket sets when the opportunity presented itself. With some of the sets, I removed the liner and placed them in my workshop tool chest. They fit perfectly in my pull out drawers.
I really like the translucent lids and durable cases. I hate when tools come in a cheap or dainty case, or no case at all. Having the ability to build my own tool platform for my specific tool applications is key!