Bosch 10 inch Portable Jobsite Table Saw
Bosch has a new Bosch 10 inch portable job site table saw available. The GTS1031 table saw is touted to be both durable and lightweight. It also was designed for one-handed carrying.
The GTS1031table top can expand to cut up to 18 inches (right side) Bosch’s SquareLock™ Rip Fence technology keeps the fence sliding smoothly. When locked, the system self-squares the fence to the table top, applying force at both the front and back rails, to ensure consistent precise cuts.
The Bosch 10 inch portable job site table saw can rip up to 18-inch widths and can support up to a 8-inch diameter, 1/2-inch dado stack. With a 4.0 HP max and a 5,000 RPM motor. The all-steel durable base incorporates a lightweight design and rubber feet give it maximum stability when in use.
Bosch 10 inch Portable Jobsite Table Saw Features:
- Ultimate portability-one-handed. Balanced one-handed carry handle, compact design; complete protective under-table storage; and stacks on side for transport or storage
- Durable and unique all-steel base design. All-steel lightweight base takes jobsite abuse, easy storage on side
- Square lock rip fence – Self-aligning design for accurate performance
- Rip Capacity ? 18-Inches Max; 1/2-Inch Dado – Expanding table top; Optimized capacity for broad range of applications
- Complete On-tool Storage Under Table – Store, Rip Fence, Smart Guard, Miter Gauge and wrenches all under the table
Sold separately, the GTA500 folding table saw stand complements the GTS1031. It features tool-free tool attachment and quickly and easily sets up and breaks down in seconds. The stand weighs only 14 pounds for easy one-handed portability, made of steel it folds flat for transport or storage.
Whats In the Box:
The Bosch 10 inch portable job site table saw GTS1031 package includes a 24T blade, rip fence, smart guard, miter gauge, blade wrenches and L-wrench. It is available through authorized retailers nationwide for a suggested retail price of $399. To find out more or to locate a dealer, visit www.boschtools.com or call 877-BOSCH-99 (877-267-2499).