Aprils ~ Weekly Giveaways Winners
Each week one lucky person will win a tool or accessory from one of the tool companies featured on my giveaway tab. Please take a moment to visit their site and make some recommendations for tool giveaways.
This week’s winner of my weekly tool and accessory giveaway is Steven Prout from Clinton, Utah. Steven Kurt is a regular reader of this site ~ thanks Steven !
Steven you win a very cool knife from Gerber Gear. The Gerber (30-000176) Epic Knife is a compact, multi-use, fixed-blade knife .
The Gerber (30-000176) Epic Knife features:
- Bottle opener integrated into handle
- Reversible pocket clip for right or left carry
- Knife locks into sheath for secure tip up or tip down carry
- Open length 7.30-Inch, blade length 3.45-Inch, closed length 7.40-Inch and weight 5.12 ounces
The Gerber (30-000176) Epic Knife features a modified drop point blade. Its blunt tip, integrated bottle opener, and textured, glass-filled nylon handle deliver durability and ease of use, while its compact size and rigid locking case make transport easy–either tip up or tip down. It also comes with a reversible pocket clip.
- Blade Material: Hard chrome-molybdenum stainless steel
- Handle Material: Textured, glass-filled nylon
- Lock Mechanism: None
- Blade Style: Drop-point
- Handle Length: 3.85in (9.8cm)
- Closed Length:
- Blade Length: 3.45in (8.8cm)
- Sheath Included: Yes/No
- Weight: 5.12oz (145g)
- Recommended Use: Camping, backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime
Make sure to enter to win next weeks giveaway. To enter go to the top tab of this screen called “Weekly Giveaways and enter to win.
Bora Multi-Angle Adjustable Square tool
Winner is Randy Hilton from Elizabethtown, PA won a Bora Angle Master. Congrats Randy Affinity Tool Works, will be sending you a new Multi-Angle Adjustable Square tool. It’s basically an upgrade from the standard bevel and allows users to produce consistent angle layouts, with the positive locking stops.
The BORA Multi-Angle Adjustable Square features pre-set angle positions that lock securely in place, the Multi-Angle offers a simple solution for precise angle layouts. The Multi-Angle tool is super easy to use and takes the guesswork out of complex miter cuts by providing a precise measurement for both inside and outside angles.
Check out my review on the BORA Multi-Angle Adjustable Square.
Designed to be durable enough to handle normal abuse and still ensure correct angles each and every time. Precision accuracy is tested to 50,000 completed folding cycles and maintained within +/- .05 degrees which is very impressive!
Drill Doctor SB from Darex
In today’s disposable society we have grown accustomed to throwing away drill bits when dull – not anymore!!!
Sharpening your dull and broken drill bits can save you time and money as well as produce a safer drilling and better quality work. But unless you have a professional sharpening tool this does not make sense.
- Sharpens twist bits from 3/32 to 3/4 inches.
- Works with high-speed steel, carbide, cobalt, TiN-coated, masonry, and split-point bits.
- Works with English, metric, and letter gauge bits.
- Utilizes a easily replaced, industrial-strength diamond sharpening wheel that will sharpen approximately 200 bits before needing replacement.
- Sharpens most types of Spade Bit drills from 1/4-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch
I was impressed by how quickly I was able to sharpen 25 dill bits with my DrilldoctorSB. [DrillDoctorSB Review] The ability to sharpen my drill bits over and over will no double save me time, money and allow me to have better quality drilling applications and produce better quality work.
Make sure to enter to win next weeks giveaway. To enter go to the top tab of this screen called “Weekly Giveaways.”.