Paslode Cordless 16 Gauge Angled Finish Nailer
Ideal for professional remodelers, carpenters, and contractors, the Paslode IM250A Fuel-Powered Cordless 16-Gauge Angled Finish Nailer allows you to do all of your finish carpentry nailing without pneumatic nailers, hoses, or compressors to drag around.
You can save as much as 40 minutes a day from not having to set up and clean up a compressor and related accessories.
I’m a huge believer in tool that save me time. Time saves is money earned!
This nailer is compact and ideal for finish and trim work that requires getting into tight spaces, the IM250A Fuel-Powered Cordless Angled Finish Nailer drives 1-1/4″ to 2-1/2″ 16-gauge angled nails in even the hardest woods, so you can finish doors, molding, paneling, rails, casing, cabinetry, pick up work, service work, and more. The nailer holds two strips of nails which equal 100 nails.
An open line of sight, no-mar tip, and tool-free adjustable depth of drive to minimize workpiece damage and ensure precise nail placement. For further ease of use, the IM250A provides consistent drive energy in all types of wood, features a 10-nail lockout that prevents blank firing, and comes with a quick-clear nose cover that clears jams in an instant.
To learn more watch my video review below.
Paslode Video Review:
- Cordless mobility means less mess & clutter, no dirty hoses to drag around!
- Powerful, drives 3/4″ – 2 1/2″ nails into the hardest woods.
- No mar tip protects wood.
- Lightweight & well balanced, it’s easy on the arms!
- Tool-free depth of drive nail adjustment.
- Nail lockout prevents blank firing.
- Durable belt hook.
- rechargeable battery
- battery charger
- rugged case with convenient storage compartments for fuel and fasteners
- 9/64″ hex wrench
- extra no-mar tips
- clear safety glasses
- easy-to-follow manual
- quick reference set-up and cleaning guides
How Much and Where to Buy?
The Paslode sells online for $329.99 here: Paslode-Cordless-16-gauge-Angled-900600