BROAN LP80 LoProfile Ventilation Bathroom Fan
BROAN Lo Profile Ventilation Fan Solves Remodeling Woes:
The folks at Broan recently answered a common and often vexing remodeling scenerio that has plagued remodelers over the years. They invented a fan that will fit in tight quarters. The BROAN LP80 LoProfile Ventilation Bathroom Fan was introduced as a super compact, powerful, quiet and efficient ventilation fan option for remodeling and retro fitting fans. Say goodbye to foggy mirrors, dripping ceilings, peeling wallpaper and overly humid bathrooms. Not to mention unhealthy mold and mildew growth!
The BROAN LP80 LoProfile ventilation bathroom fan was designed for installations where conventional ventilation will not fit in the wall or ceiling framing due to existing framing, plumbing, electrical, HVAC conditions. It is sized to be installed in a 2×4 stud wall.
The BROAN LP80 LoProfile Ventilation Bathroom Fan has a permanently lubricated motor for continuous operation and a balanced centrifugal blower wheel for quiet, efficient operation. [1.1 sones] the LP80 and provides up to 80 CFM with 4″ duct.
BROAN LP80 LoProfile Ventilation Bathroom Fan Features:
- Fits in 2×4 ceiling or wall construction
- 80 CFM with 4″ duct ensures ample air movement; 70 CFM with 3″ duct reducer (supplied)
- >50 CFM at 0.25″ static pressure meets ASHRAE 62.2 local ventilation requirements (with 4″ oval duct or 3″ round duct)
- Only 1.1 sones for extremely quiet operation
- 4″ oval or 3″ round duct connection for installation flexibility
- ENERGY STAR® qualified for efficient operation and lower utility bills
- Ideal for multi-family applications
- Plug-in, permanently lubricated motor – engineered for continuous operation
- Dynamically balanced centrifugal blower wheel for quiet, efficient performance
- Can be used with RDF1 radiation damper