Cannon PowerShot SX2120
The Perfect Blogging Camera
You may have noticed the difference in the quality of my blog pictures lately. It’s because I found The Perfect Blogging Camera!
If you follow this blog your aware that I take alot of my own pictures as well as tool review videos. Recently my old camera died and I found myself in need of a new, compact camera that would meet all my blogging needs.
After much research and talking to photo enthusiasts and professionals I settled on the Cannon PowerShot SX2120 IS. It’s truly the perfect blogging camera.
I now take the PowerShot wherever I go and it’s special functions are awesome but it also takes amazing pictures on “AUTO.”
Cannon PowerShot SX2120 Features:
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 1.3 x 2.3 inches ; 7 ounces
- Powerful 14x Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer. ~ which is great for job site conditions like ladder or roof shots.
- Improved Dynamic mode for enhanced image stabilization when shooting movies using the wide-angle setting.
- 14.1 Megapixel resolution will generate 16.5″ x 23.4″ prints.
- 28mm Wide-Angle Lens to capture more in your frame.
- Large 3.0-inch wide PureColor System LCD with high resolution (230,400 dots) and wide viewing angle.
- HD shooting capability at 720p with stereo sound plus HDMI output for easy playback of video and photos.
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor with evolved Face Detection Technology tracks the faces of moving subjects and lets the shooter enter the frame seamlessly with Face Detection Self-Timer.
New scene modes for more creative shooting (Fisheye Effect creates a circular fish-eye appearance and Miniature Effect creates a graduated blur on outer edges of the subject).
Smart AUTO mode (22 Scene) intelligently selects the proper settings for the camera based on the shooting conditions of the scene as well as Face and Motion Detection.
Servo AF/AE continues to focus and track subject while pressing the shutter button halfway.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed or receive updates via email