Let me see… is it the avocado appliances or the red “brick” pattern linoleum on the kitchen floor that tipped it off?
Whatever your reason for remodeling it is a process that is best done by organizing your wants and needs on paper first then later organized and undertaken.
Time To Remodel
Decide what changes you and your family need and want to make. Look at magazines, consult an architect, figure out what you like and dislike about the house, how the house is used now and how you’d like to use it.
Some reasons to remodel:
- Adding more living space.
- Adding a bathroom.
- Upgrading cabinets, counters, appliances, and fixtures.
- Creating a floor plan that’s customized for your lifestyle.
- Improving energy efficiency with new windows, doors, insulation, and climate control systems.
- Enhancing curb appeal by adding a deck or new landscaping.
- Increasing the resale value of your home.