Stanley Anti-Fatigue Floor Mats
I have a love hate relationship with my workshop. While I love using my hands to make bookcases, mantles and other built-ins I had what the long hours of standing do to my legs, joints and lower back.
My shop floor is concrete and when standing in the shop working for long period, my feet and lower back ache.
I recently decided to try out the Stanley Utility Mat.
- 24 ” x 36″
- 36″ x 60″
These anti fatigue mats will benefit anyone who stands on their feet for long periods of time can benefit from an anti-fatigue floor mat.
I also brought the Stanley Utility Mat to the job site and used it on a Pet Door Installation where I had to work on my knees all day. The best part was I was able to work comfortably with out the uncomfortable knee pads. It made a huge difference at the end of the day on my knees.
Stanley Utility Mat Features
The Stanley Utility Mat makes standing comfortable while working in your garage, workshop or utility room and is resistant to common fluids and chemicals found in a garage or home workshop.
Constructed out of 100% High Density Polyurethane, tear-resistant material the mats have beveled edges to help prevent tripping. All of the mats are black and have an anti-skid bottom to help to prevent slipping.
Benefits of Anti-Fatigue Mats
- Quickest and most affordable method to enhance safety and reduce workplace injuries and relieve fatigue and stress.
- Provide a and more productive work area
- Reduce the risk of slipping on solvents or saw dust.
- Reduce back pain and stress when standing for long periods of time.
- Reduce fatigue on your feet, knees, legs and lower back.
- Insurance Companies consider matting one of the top 3 solutions to Slip & Fall problems.
The Stanley Utility Mat is the first of a series of mats under development for the utility space and comes in a 24-inch by 36-inch size for $49.99 and a 36-inch by 60-inch size for $119. Purchase this mat online here: Stanley-Anti-Fatigue-36-inch-60-inch