Ryobi TEK4 Digital Inspection Scope, Model RP4205 REVIEW
The folks at Ryobi, up till now cost dictated that Digital Inspection Scopes were for professionals only.
Ryobi’s TEK4 Digital Inspection Scope is the solution of serious DIYers and homeowners who have a need for peeking into wall cavities, into pipes or ducts and other enclosed hard to reach spaces.
The Ryobi TEK4 Digital Inspection Scope is a sturdy and easy to use with minimal functions. Ryobi followed the “K.I.S.S. Principle” in their controls design and I like it!
The unit has four  controls; an on/off switch, a zoom function, a rotate view (rotate the view 180 degrees) and light switch which turns on a LED light at the end of the scope. The rotate feature can be useful when trying to figure out what an object may be.
It powers up easily and quickly, has an 2 setting LED light and 2x magnification. The inspection wand was flexible enough at 36″ and
- 4 Stage Ultra-bright LED Light – For complete image brightness control
- Flexible 3 ft. Waterproof Camera Cable – For viewing in confined areas
- Digital Zoom Feature– Provides up to 2x magnification
- On-screen image Rotates 180 Degrees – To adjust to operator’s perspective
- On-screen Battery meter – Alerts you when its time to recharge
- Bright, 2.7 in. high Resolution Color LCD screen – For crisp, clear images
Using The RYOBI TEK4 Digital Inspection Scope:
I used the Ryobi TEK4 Digital Inspection Scope the other day to inspect refrigerator coils for a leak and also today to inspect and troubleshoot m
How Much And Where To Buy:
The Ryobi TEK4 Digital Inspection Scope sells for $139 at Home Depot.