Milwaukee Small Angle Grinders
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation continues to demonstrate a focused commitment to the construction industry with the launch of 18 Small Angle Grinders in 2011 that deliver more durability and power than competitor models
Some of the recent innovations Milwaukee has added to these grinders are:
- electronic overload protection to maximize motor life,
- an electronic clutch which helps prolong tool life and helps prevent bind-up,
- Line Lock-Out that prevents automatic start-up after power loss,
- soft starting motor
- some models and include Constant Power Technology™, which enables the grinder to maintain speed under load for unmatched performance and productivity.
- advanced airflow system allows air to move rapidly through the tool, keeping the motor cool and delivering optimal performance.
- L-shape vents protect the motor by blocking debris particles from the motor
- a new patent pending motor technology which they claim delivers up to 50% more power than the competition.
- The 100% tool free design allows users to change all accessories, including hubbed product, without a wrench.
- A tool-free, burst resistant, adjustable guard allows users to make quick guard installations and adjustments.
Milwaukee is launching eight 4-1/2”- 5” Compact Small Angle Grinders, featuring 11 Amp, 1,400. 5”- 6” larger capacity, higher performance grinders, featuring 13 Amp, 2,100 MWO motors will follow in July/August.