Milwaukee 4-1/2″ Small Angle Grinder 6121-30 Review
There’s not a lot to say about the Milwaukee 4-1/2″ Small Angle Grinder 6121-30. This Milwaukee grinding tool is g
I used it to smooth a very rough and extremely uneven concrete wall so that I could mount a wall hung laundry sink FLAT on the wall and found the trigger easy to engage and disengage. I also used it to remove rust from a metal and it worked well asn was comfortable to use.
The 6121-30 has a trigger lock so you don’t have to hold down the trigger for it to run for long periods of time. One press of the button and it disengages it and shuts off the tool. It took more than few times for me to get used to it but with a little practice it’s easy.
- Powerful 11 Amp, 11,000 RPM Motor
- Overload Protection
- Electronic Clutch: prevents bind-up
- Tool-Free Accessory Change without a wrench
- Tool-Free Adjustable Guard
- Advanced Airflow System: Maximizes airflow and reduces debris from getting into the motor
- Debris Baffles – protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- External Brush Doors – reduces service time by providing easy access to brushes
- Trigger Grip Handle
I really liked this grinder. You can find it for $ 109.00 online here: Milwaukee-6121-30-2-Inch-Grinder-Trigge
Product reviews on this site contain our opinion of a product or service. I will always strive for objectivity and transparency in my reviews. My goal is to provide readers with honest, objective information based on my training and experience. I never have and never will accept payment in exchange for a positive review. Many of the products that I review are provided free by a manufacturer. In some cases, we also have advertising or affiliate relationships with manufacturers and retailers of products and services we review