IUREK Men’s Heated Jacket ZD961 Review
Over the last few months, I’ve been testing the IUREK mens heated jacket, and my daughter the women’s heated jacket. A heated jacket can provide comfort in bitterly cold environments. I’ve found the BEST usage of a heated jacket is to use it to initially warm up when in the cold and to use it when sitting or stationary outdoors.
IUREK Heated Jacket Specifications
- 4V 10000mAh Battery Pack and 4 Changeable travel plugs
- Battery cycle like – 300 cycles
- Weight 6.8 oz
- Power 37 Wh
- Safety Heating Elements have Short-Circuit Protection and Overheated Protection
- 3 Heating Zones: Left & Right Chest and Mid-Back
- One Button Control: Press 3s to Turn on/off & Short Press to Adjust Heating Modes
- 3 Heating Levels: Low (100°F)/Medium (113°F)/High(131°F)
- Water & Wind Resistant
- Machine Washable
Thoughts on wearing the IUREK Heated Jacket
- Long-lasting heat– The heated jacket delivers up to 10 hours of heat in low heat mode. The jacket warm-up cycle starts off in the high setting and gets the jacket up to temperature very fast so the initial chill when first stepping out into the cold is very short. The lining of the jacket insulated well, and quite warm by itself. Three carbon fiber heat panels [Left & Right Chest and Mid-Back] are lightweight, flexible, and over-heated protection that ensures that you will be warm.
- Ease of use– The jacket has only one button. Push for 3 seconds to turn on. Press the button to adjust the heating levels (Low 100°F/Medium 113 °F/High131°F) Once on, the jacket goes into the warm-up mode. After a few minutes, it goes to medium heat mode. Press the button to cycle through the other heat modes. Hold for 3 seconds to turn off. The battery compartment is conveniently located on the left side of the jacket just behind the hand pocket. The battery is located in the left rear of the jacket and can be changed while wearing the jacket.
- Light– this jacket is a lightweight ad comfortable to wear.
- Accurate Fit– The jacket in the L size is an accurate fit. It does not offer a lot of extra wiggle room for some layering without getting tight and is very comfortable. The lightweight and warm, fixed hood, is functional and covers well.
- Durable– Overall the jacket is durable. It is wind and water-resistant but will tear and I would not consider this a job site jacket. The zipper still works very well.
- Charging USB Devices – the 7.4V 10000mAh battery pack has a digital display alerting you to battery life. Additionally, the battery has a USB output port and allows charging or external vices like your phone.
- Charging Cord Options – The IUREK jacket comes with a charger with replaceable wall outlet adapter plugs to accommodate all sorts of power charging.
IUREK Heated Jacket Price
the IUREK heated jacket sells for $160 online here: IUREK-Heated-Jacket
The IUREK heated jacket is comfortable, fashionable, and heats fast and well. The one drawback is that no battery heated jacket has is heated sleeves. Regardless we like the IUREK jacket and recommend you giving it a look.