In our renovation and remodeling work we come across challenges that would delay our projects. Delays happen and if not for are tools that allow us to see what is inside a wall or cavity, they would happen more frequently. Whether it’s evaluating the cleanliness of an air duct, or if a ceiling is insulated properly, we always want to know more. Our solution is the new General ToolSmart Video Inspection Camera with WiFi, to scope out our biggest hidden job site problems.
The new General ToolSmart line provides contractors easier control of the job by being able to troubleshoot and foresee future repairs and all at our own fingertips. The best part, this inspection Camera has complete view of over 3’ beyond our own eyes. It also delivers great images and video right to your phone! Powered by four “AA” batteries, it’s fairly compact and measures 6.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 in.
The General ToolSmart Video Inspection Camera has a 8mm camera attached to a 3.3 foot scope prob. The probe is flexible and able to snake around any stud frame wall cavity or, hard to reach plumbing pipes. It provides 640 x 480 pixel camera and displays on a color 2.7-inch screen. The Video Inspection Camera comes with a 45 degree mirror attachment, magnet pickup and hook pickup for accessories to enhance problem solving visibility and retrieving lost items.
- Camera-tipped Probe Type/Diameter/Length: Flexible-obedient/8mm (0.31 in.)/3.3 ft. (1m)
- Probe Water/Oil/Dust Resistance: per IP67 standard
- Camera Field of View: 54°
- Camera Depth of Field: 1.2 in. to 10 ft. (30mm to 3m)
- Camera Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels (VGA)
- Camera Light Source: Four white adjustable-brightness LEDs
- Display Type/Size: Color TFT LCD/2.7 in. (69mm)
- Display Resolution: 960 x 240 pixels
- WiFi Range: 60 ft. (18m), max (unobstructed)
- Power Source: (4) “AA” batteries (included)
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0º to 40ºC) @15 to 85% RH
- Weight of Grip, Console and Probe: 12 oz. (340g)
– See more at: http://www.generaltools.com/toolsmart/ts03-videoinspectioncamera#sthash.voLOJOEp.dpuf
The General ToolSmart has WiFi connection and the Video Inspection Camera can deliver images and video to your phone within a 60 ft radius. This gives you complete control to send out images or video to your sub-contractors or clients fast and easy to move forward in your project.
This Video Inspection Camera has endless uses for any contractor, homeowner, or gadget guru. Having the ability to view good digital images or video of behind the drywall, down a pipe, or inside an engine is valuable. We tested it by sending down a clogged bathtub drain and found it snake around the trap easily, and displayed a good image on the screen. On another house call we had noises of rodents in the ceiling and we sent the Video Inspection Camera up inside the ceiling from a smoke detector mount and viewed mouse droppings in the floor joist cavity. The General Video Inspection Camera is also useful in inspecting dryer ducts that are clogged, and could cause a fire if not addressed quickly enough.
Great For Documentation
With General ToolSmart, you are able to view and document conditions, and these share details. You can send pictures or video to the ToolSmart app, and send your findings quickly to your boss, co-workers or clients. Check out for yourself the General Tool Smart Video Inspection Camera and see how well it works on your job-site.