The Generac XP Series (XP6500E pictured right) features impact-resistant cast metal corners and a heavy-duty hardened steel tube exterior, integrated handle supports and brackets which are engineered as part of the casting for even more durability, and an integrated lifting eye makes these generators easy to transport and keep secure on the job site.
Generac XP Portable Generators are powered by a Generac OHVI® engine – designed specifically for generator use and built to last three to four times longer than many competitive engines.
XP Series Features:
- Full-panel GFCI protection that is OSHA and NEC 2011 complaint
- Idle control to conserve fuel and reduce noise
- An integrated lifting eye for easy transport and security on the jobsite
- True Power™ technology for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics, tools, and appliances
- A large-capacity steel fuel tank with an incorporated fuel gauge for longer running time
- Covered outlets for protection from the elements
- An easy-to-access control panel that includes engine choke, fuel shutoff and on/off switch
For information about where to buy a Generac portable generator, please visit www.generac.com/Portables/DealerLocator/
Generac has more than 50 years experience, focused primarily on designing and manufacturing high quality power generators. For more information on Generac’s complete line of residential and commercial products, visit www.Generac.com or call 888-GENERAC.