How To Make A Cordless Drill Storage Rack
I like my
Cordless Drill Storage Station Steps
Using three pieces of scrap plywood you can make a quick and easy storage rack. Here’s how:
- Measure your drills and impact drivers to determine the size boards you need.
- Using a wide piece of plywood layout your drill locations on each edge of the board.
- I used a 2.5″ Forstner drill bit of bore holes in my plywood to hold the drill housing and for the working end of the drill to index into.
- I then ripped this board into two boards and to the size I decided was best to hold the drills in position. This measurement depends on the tools you have. I wanted my drill handles to be parallel to the floor.
- Holding the boards on edge I used a miter saw to away the plywood in the way of my half of the circles.
- I used glue and screws to attach all three boards and then attach the rack to the wall.
While not pictured here I installed a wall mounted power strip below this rack and plugged all of the chargers below for easy access for a battery change.