BAYCO 5-in-1 Task Light Model 2512 / 2532
The folks at Bayco recently sent me two of their 5-in-1 Task lights to evaluate. One of these lights I will review and the other I will give away.
The Bayco 5-in-1 task light has 13 LED bulbs with a three function switch: Model 2532
1. Spot lights with 65 lumens and a 18 hour run time.
2. Flood light with 12 lumens and a 18 hour run time
3. Dual-light with 24 lumens and a 10 hour run time
Three triple-A batteries power this light. The interesting thing about this 5-in-1 task light is its functional usability. It can be used in five different ways, for instance:
1. As a handheld flashlight: The Bayco 5-in-1 task light is lightweight and extremely bright.
2. As a stand up task light: By locking the handle open the Bayco 5-in-1 task ligh can stand unsupported on a flat, level surface and the light can be tilted 180 degrees and rotated 360 degrees.
3. Magnetic: attaches to metal: The 13 LED task light attached to its stand with magnets. The task light can be detached and placed onto a metal object.
4. Clamped onto a 2×4: The Bayco 5-in-1 task light easily clamps onto material as wide as 2×4 stock and the light can be adjusted 180 degrees and rotated 360 degrees. the clamp is powerful yet easy to operate.
5. Pipe Clamp: The Bayco 5-in-1 task light has curved adjustable feet that easily attach to round pipe with the clamp legs.
I can see this task light being useful for all types of home, auto and other repairs as well as an emergency lighting. It’s a great stand alone, hands free lighting with five options.
The BAYCO SLP-2532 retails for $27.95 and is available through BAYCOs website.