Milwaukee Hand Tool Giveaway
The folks at Milwaukee are offering one of my newsletter subscribers the chance to win a handful of their hand tools. This is a great opportunity to win a gorgeous set of hand tools for yourself or significant other. If all works out you may even get these prior to Father’s Day!!!
To learn more about their demolition screwdriver set click on this link.
Milwaukee PRO Hand Tools Giveaway Description:
Milwaukee has a reputation for making high quality and durable power tools so it was an easy transition for them to focus on quality hand tools.
We’re not taking about any old hand tool we’re talking about a series of professional grade, heavy duty tools designed after extensive user focused research and designed to solve common job site frustrations. Solving job site frustrations and finding better ways to get the job done is key here!
2 Milwaukee 10IN1 Multi Bit Drivers:
• 10IN1 ECX™ Multi Bit Driver (48-22-2101): 10 functions include ECX™ #1, ECX™ #2, PH #1, PH #2, SL 1/8”, SL 1/4”, SQ #2, wire stripper, loop maker and ¼” nut driver.
• 10IN1 Square Drive Ratcheting Multi Bit Driver (48-22-2302): 10 functions include SQ #1, SQ #2, SQ #3, PH #1 PH #2, SL 1/8”, SL 1/4”, wire stripper, loop maker and ¼” nut driver.
Each tool also features chrome plated bits for marine grade rust protection and magnetic bit retention. Additional inclusions like the wire stripper, loop maker and wrench-ready hex shank provide further job site functionality for increased productivity.
8 Piece Screwdriver Set w/Square Drive
The 8 piece screwdriver set features a barrel handle, anti-roll design tips and forged shanks and heat treated steel caps for increased durability in striking and prying applications. These drivers were made for the contractor that thinks his screwdriver is also a chisel and pry bars!
The 8 Piece Screwdriver Set w/ Square Drive 48-22-2009 includes:
- SQ #1 (4” Shank),
- SQ #2 (4” Shank),
- SL 1/4” (4” Shank w/ Steel Cap),
- SL 5/16” (6” Shank w/ Steel Cap),
- PH #1 (3” Shank), PH #2 (4” Shank),
- ECX™ #1 (4” Shank)
- ECX™ #2 (4” Shank)
Milwaukee 4PC Nut Driver Set with SAE Universal Driver Head (48-22-2404)
These nut drivers fit Square, Hex, 12 point & Spline fasteners, and have the ability to remove rusted and stripped bolts. A 3” hollow shaft design, allows fastening of long bolts or threaded rod applications. The drivers also feature wrench-ready hex steel shanks that are forged and chrome plated for maximum durability and additional leverage. ID markings allow for fast tool identification.
- 1/4″ x 3″ Shaft Nut Driver
- 5/16″ x 3″ Shaft Nut Driver
- 7/16″ x 3″ Shaft Nut Driver
- 9/16″ x 3″ Shaft Nut Driver
FASTBACK II™ Flip Utility Knife With Storage (48-22-1902)
I can’t say enough about this knife – it’s awesome. I wrote an article detailing it here: Milwaukee Fastback Flip Open Knife
In my opinion, there are three features that are worth noting and set this knife apart from the competition:
1. A Tool Free Blade Change:
A push button allows the user to quickly and easily pull the utility blade straight out of the tool.
2. Finger Detent:
A finger detent keeps the users hand from slipping toward the blade and allows for more control and effort to be placed into the cutting application.
3. High Quality Clip:
I can’t tell you how many plastic clips I’ve busted over the years. Milwaukee uses a heavy gauge wire clip that retains it’
s pressure and holds the knife securely ~ well done!
Milwaukee M12 FUEL Giveaway Rules:
In order to enter this giveaway you must follow the instructions below:
1. Subscribe to or be a subscriber to A Concord Carpenter’s weekly newsletter.
2. Enter your information here: ENTRY FORM
Increase your chance to win with EXTRA entries. Five extra entries are available for each one or of the following. [Note - repetitive entries with different email address will be deleted]
1. “LIKE” ConcordCarpenter on Face Book
2. Follow ConcordCarpenter on Twitter and Tweet the giveaway and tag :
WIN A Milwaukee Hand Tool Set Up http://www.aconcordcarpenter.com/2013/05/milwaukee-hand-tool-giveaway.html @milwaukeetool
3. Subscribe To AConcordCarpenter’s YouTube Subscribe Channel [You will receive an notification when a new video review posts]
Giveaway ends on June 10th at 11:59 p.m. EST. Winner will receive an email and be announced on Face Book on June 7th, 2013, winner must respond within 48 hours of first notification to claim prize. Open to 18 yrs old, residents of U.S. and Canada.